Request and Auto Insurance Quote

How Can I Get a Binder for a Mobile Home?

The procedure to get a binder for a mobile home varies slightly depending on whether you are placing the home on a foundation on property you own or are buying a home in a park on a space you rent. The former might require all the underwriting and closing process as a regular stick-built home and the later a simple chattel type loan process. Either way, the binder is an integral part of the loan closing process. Let your agent know the details of the property you are about to purchase. He or she can research with type of property policy suits you best. The binder issued at closing will be determined by whether a homeowner, mobile homeowner or fire policy will be issued after the closing. Slight differences in coverage requirements will appear on the binder. Not all agents like to insure mobile homes. Talk to us. We love manufactured homes and love to insure them.