Request and Auto Insurance Quote

Do I Show Proof of Home Insurance at Closing?

Yes, it's called a binder. Call your agent as soon as you know when the closing date is and have him or her start preparing you a quote. You'll need some of the details of the home. Have the loan officer send your agent a binder request. That has all the information the agent will need to prepare a binder and have it to the loan officer by the closing date.